At Elmes Skincare Clinic we use Dermaceutic® Facial Peels to enhance your skin’s appearance and rejuvenate your skin. Peels can be used to target Acne, pigmentation, dull skin and fine lines.
Our Glycolic, Milk and Mela Treatment Peels take approximately 30 minutes. These do not include a facial/massage treatment as this is not suitable for combination with a Peel.
We recommend a course of 4 treatments every 2 weeks
Acne – Mask Peel
Dull Skin – Milk Peel
The Expert In Aesthetic Dermatology
Dermaceutic® Laboratoire is the partner of choice for over 30,000 aesthetic dermatology specialists throughout the world.
One of the first cosmeceutical companies to develop products using ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, stabilized vitamin C, and glycolic acid, Dermaceutic has led the cosmeceutical industry in the discovery of effective combinations of ingredients for use in aesthetic dermatology.
Through a progressive approach with peel intensity adapted to each patient, and a personal homecare regimen, optimal results can be achieved.
The efficacy of Dermaceutic’s cosmeceutical and peel treatment protocols is supported by extensive clinical trials, and the company’s collaboration with industry leading practitioners from around the globe.
With all our Dermaceutic® Facial Peel Treatments you will need to come in for a Skin Analysis with our Aesthetician two weeks prior to your first treatment. The peels need no social downtime or cause shedding of the skin.
A personalised course of Skin Peels/Facial Treatments & Home Skincare Products will be recommended, to give the best results suitable to your skins needs. These need to be used by you at home for minimum of 2 weeks in advance of your first treatment.
Acids for Your Skin Concerns
Dry Skin: Lactic Acid – This acid helps your skin look young in two ways. First lactic acid helps to slough away surface dry skin. Second, it acts as a humectant, which means it pulls water into the skin and holds it there, making skin look fresh and young.
Wrinkles: Glycolic Acid – This wrinkle fighting acid is an exfoliator that safely removes the outer layer of dead skin cells so that plump new skin cells can rise to the surface. Glycolic acid helps stimulate the growth of collagen, which is responsible for the skin’s elasticity and which breaks down with aging. Glycolic acid can help smooth out fine lines and diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
Acne: Salicylic Acid – This acid reduces shedding of cells inside the of follicles and helps to loosen dry, scaly skin. This helps break down thick layers of dead skin cells that can block follicles and lead to acne.
Milk Peel (50% Glycolic Acid, lactic and Salicylic Acid ph 1.9)
Dull and Tired Skin
For fine lines, dull complexion and loss of tone. Suitable for all skin types No social downtime with little to no shedding of skin. Optimal combination of 3 active ingredients; glycolic, lactic and salicylic acid, pH 1.9
- Restores a radiant complexion
- Stimulates the epidermis
- Regulates oily skin and dilated pores
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens skin tone
- Boosts the action of daily cosmetics
Price: €80 30 minutes | Course of 4 (3 for price of 4) €240
Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a revolutionary treatment which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. Micro needling involves using fine needles to create hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin. This minimally invasive treatment, is virtually painless and incredibly effective.
“The micro-injuries you create stimulates the body’s natural wound healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging.”
The primary appeal of micro needling is its ability to stimulate growth of collagen and elastin, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin:
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- Target problem areas such as fine lines and wrinkles around the lips, eyes and frown lines.
- Reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- Reduce the appearance of scars or skin damage, such as acne scars and stretch marks on the face or body.
- Minimise the appearance of large pores, blackheads and milia.
- Treats & improves skin texture
- Treats & reduce crow’s feet & laugh lines
- Treats & reduces acne scars
- Treats & reduces ice pick and chickenpox scars
- Treats & diminishes hyperpigmentation
- Treats & diminishes age spots & sun damaged skin
- Treats & diminishes enlarged pores
- Significantly improves the appearance of stretch marks
- boosts collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- Enhances absorption of skin/hair products by up to 2000% so they are able to work more effectively.
- Downtime – May be skin sensitivity for 1 – 3 days post treatment
1 Hr €150 | Course of 3 €375
Facial Rejuvenation Collagen Boosting Treatment
After a detailed consultation, tiny disposable 24k gold needles needles are inserted into specially selected acupuncture points on the face and neck, followed by a facial-lifting massage with nourishing essential oils, Jade Roller and Gua Sha.
Scientific studies show that Cosmetic Acupuncture improves muscle tone, boosts collagen production (collagen takes 4 weeks to produce), stimulates the circulation of oxygen and blood, and re-balances lymphatic for a dynamic return to youth, vitality and radiance. Cosmetic Acupuncture is the ultimate holistic beauty to reverse and prevent to signs of aging. – Among 300 cases treated with facial acupuncture, 90% had marked beneficial results with only one course of treatment (International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture, 1996).
The benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture include;
- Elimination of fine lines and dramatic reduction of wrinkles
- Facial contouring to reduce or eliminate jowls and double chins.
- Eye contour redefinition to banish puffiness and dark circles, lift eyelids and enhance eyes, for a brighter, younger, refreshed look.
- Reduced dryness and elimination of excess sebum production resulting in visible pore tightening and added skin lustre Increased skin oxygenation and elimination of toxins for a glowing complexion.
- Recommended course of 5 treatments – once per week followed by regular one-month to six weekly maintenance treatments.
This relaxing Facial uses Gua Sha – a specific Jade stone that manipulate the muscles and fascia to lift, brighten, tone and increase circulation to the face and neck. The Gua Sha tool is used to open the Meridians (energy channels) for better flow, which benefits overall health and wellness, internally balancing. This treatment has incredible anti-aging properties and can help reduce puffy eyes and other health benefits like reducing headaches and neck tension.
1hr | €75
Irish Life, VHI, Laya Healthcare & Hibernian Aviva Heath approved
Ursula Elmes L.Ac (Beijing) is a licensed Medical Aesthetician/Electrolysis Specialist and Acupuncturist. A graduate of the College of Naturopathic Medicine, she studied Acupuncture for four years in Dublin before completing A post-graduate clinical training in the WHO Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, Beijing, China. She is a registered member of the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association and is bound by their Code of Ethics for professional safe practice. Continuous professional development is expected of all members and she also holds Diplomas in Skin Therapy, Aromatherapy, Holistic Massage, Reflexology and Occupational First Aid.