Facial Rejuvenation Collagen Boosting Treatment
After a detailed consultation, tiny disposable 24k gold needles needles are inserted into specially selected acupuncture points on the face and neck, followed by a facial-lifting massage with nourishing essential oils, Jade Roller and Gua Sha.
Scientific studies show that Cosmetic Acupuncture improves muscle tone, boosts collagen production (collagen takes 4 weeks to produce), stimulates the circulation of oxygen and blood, and re-balances lymphatic for a dynamic return to youth, vitality and radiance. Cosmetic Acupuncture is the ultimate holistic beauty to reverse and prevent to signs of aging. – Among 300 cases treated with facial acupuncture, 90% had marked beneficial results with only one course of treatment (International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture, 1996).
The benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture include;
- Elimination of fine lines and dramatic reduction of wrinkles
- Facial contouring to reduce or eliminate jowls and double chins.
- Eye contour redefinition to banish puffiness and dark circles, lift eyelids and enhance eyes, for a brighter, younger, refreshed look.
- Reduced dryness and elimination of excess sebum production resulting in visible pore tightening and added skin lustre Increased skin oxygenation and elimination of toxins for a glowing complexion.
- Recommended course of 5 treatments – once per week followed by regular one-month to six weekly maintenance treatments.
1hr | €65
Course of 5 treatments (4 + 1 free) €260
Enhance your Facial Acupuncture treatment by combining it with Microcurrent. In a 1992 study, a combination of Facial Acupuncture and Microcurrent facials improved signs of aging by 70%
Microcurrent | add on €40 | 30 Minutes
Ursula Elmes L.Ac (Beijing) is a licensed Medical Aesthetician/Electrolysis Specialist and Acupuncturist. A 2010 graduate of the College of Naturopathic Medicine, she studied Acupuncture for four years in Dublin before completing A post-graduate clinical training in the WHO Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, Beijing, China. She is a registered member of the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association and is bound by their Code of Ethics for professional safe practice. Continuous professional development is expected of all members and she also holds Diplomas in Skin Therapy, Aromatherapy, Holistic Massage, Reflexology and Occupational First Aid.
Irish Life, VHI, Laya Healthcare & Hibernian Aviva Heath approved