Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a revolutionary treatment which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. Micro needling involves using fine needles to create hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin. This minimally invasive treatment, is virtually painless and incredibly effective.
“The micro-injuries you create stimulates the body’s natural wound healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging.”
The primary appeal of micro needling is its ability to stimulate growth of collagen and elastin, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin:
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- Target problem areas such as fine lines and wrinkles around the lips, eyes and frown lines.
- Reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- Reduce the appearance of scars or skin damage, such as acne scars and stretch marks on the face or body.
- Minimise the appearance of large pores, blackheads and milia.
- Treats & improves skin texture
- Treats & reduce crow’s feet & laugh lines
- Treats & reduces acne scars
- Treats & reduces ice pick and chickenpox scars
- Treats & diminishes hyperpigmentation
- Treats & diminishes age spots & sun damaged skin
- Treats & diminishes enlarged pores
- Significantly improves the appearance of stretch marks
- boosts collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- Enhances absorption of skin/hair products by up to 2000% so they are able to work more effectively.
- Downtime – May be skin sensitivity for 1 – 3 days post treatment
1 Hr | €180 | Course of 3 €500