Only 1 left in stock
ctibiome exfoliates and unclogs pores thanks to the keratolytic action of salicylic and glycolic acids. Supports the skin’s natural microbiota in its fight against harmful bacteria to reduce excess sebum.
For skin imperfections and redness. All skin types, ideal for oily to combination and acne-prone skin.
10% Glycolic acid solution
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) derived from fruit acids and known for its keratolytic action. It easily penetrates the skin to stimulate cell renewal by destroying the links that bind dead cells together.
A blend of natural components that provide a variety of nutrients to reduce skin redness, imperfections and inflammation by supporting skin microbiota.
1% Salicylic acid
BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) causing a keratolytic action that reduces intercorneocyte cohesion and destroying lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis. Its lipophilic nature helps unclog pores.
2% Purifying active
Biomimetic agent inspired by the natural defense mechanism of a marine algae to fight against pathogen attacks. It acts by decreasing lipid production and inhibiting bacteria growth while improving the recruitment of keratinocytes and decreasing inflammatory mediators for treating, repairing and soothing actions.
- Skin imperfections and redness are visibly reduced
- Pores are tightened and skin is smoothed
- Skin microbiota is supported for clear and healthy skin
Apply to face and neck area in the evening. Avoid the eye contour area.
- 100% of patients feel their skin is healthy after following the routine.*
- 100% of patients agree that the routine tightens pores, reduces imperfections and redness.*
- 100% of patients agree that the routine smoothes the skin.*
- 65% reduction in papules when used in combination with Oxybiome micellar water.*
*In vivo study of Actibiome in combination with Oxybiome on 23 volunteers for 28 days. European independent clinical research organization.
FREE Shipping Nationwide